Auction Services from Loeb Winternitz
250 Years of Combined Family Business Values
Combining 250 years of family business values between Loeb and Winternitz Auctions, our knowledge extends across many different industries in which we currently sell, appraise and finance machinery and equipment.
Loeb Winternitz offers several options and programs structured to meet your asset recovery needs, including:
- Cash Buyout – We have the capital base available to purchase assets, including entire plants (with or without the real estate), outright for cash for the reduction of corporate time commitment.
- Guarantee Program – We offer an advance cash payment to mitigate market risk with a sharing of gross proceeds and the ability to retain flexibility of the sale process.
- Commission Structure – As your exclusive agent, we provide a customized sales strategy ensuring total flexibility to make important equipment decisions to maximize your recovery values.
Advantages to Working with Loeb Winternitz Industrial Auctioneers
- Industrial Expertise – Loeb Winternitz has generations of relationships working with manufacturers in all industries globally. We provide our clients with the broad ability to cross-market their assets.
- Global Marketing Reach – Our extensive database keeps track of customers by industry, auctions and liquidations attended, and by the machinery quoted, sold, or purchased. Coupled with our dynamic e-commerce-based website, Loeb Winternitz can expose your assets to a global market of qualified buyers.
- Loeb Winternitz is a division of Loeb – Our asset disposition programs are backed by a full-service equipment company providing: equipment sales, purchases, rentals and leasing, certified market appraisals and financing.
Loeb Winternitz prides itself on a streamlined process to auctions from start to finish. At the time the request for auction services is received, the team is put in place and a project plan is mapped from the time of inspection, through to the online or webcast event, and through post-sale management & finalization.
Our Success Rate Speaks for Itself
We are proud of our repeat client base that keeps growing yearly due to our ability to organize, market, sell, and empty entire facilities in a timely manner.
We have successfully managed and executed a variety of equipment and plant auctions including:
|Abbott Laboratories||Hanmanns Mills||Organic Milling|
|Ascendia||Heinemann's Bakeries||Orval Kent|
|Bake Line Group||Heinz - Chef Francisco||Orville Redenbacher|
|Bank of America||Helene Curtis / Unilever||Oxford Foods Inc.|
|Best Kosher / Sara Lee||Hershey Company||P M Specialty Meats|
|Cadbury Schweppes||Hires Root Beer||P P G Industries|
|Campbell Soup||Humboldt Creamery||Pabst Brewery|
|Central Iowa Soy||Icelandic USA||Pandora Manufacturing|
|Chef Fresh||Interbake NJ||Penny Curtiss|
|CIT||Iroquois Water Ltd||Pepsico|
|Clearsource||J M Ethnic Hair Products||Pfizer|
|Coca Cola||Jay's Foods||Pitt Penn|
|ConAgra||Johnson & Johnson||Procter & Gamble|
|Coors||Kellogg - Keebler||Quaker Oats|
|Cott Beverages||Kraft - Tombstone Pizza||Ross Labs Div. Abbott|
|Danone||Kraft Foods Global||Royal Crown Bottling|
|Dean Foods||Land-O-Lakes||Sara Lee|
|Diamond Products||Lasalle Labs||Schering-Plough|
|Elgin Dairy Foods||Magruder Color LLC||Slimfast|
|Fleischmann Yeast||Mars||Snyder's of Hanover|
|Formica||Merrill Lynch||Sparboe Foods|
|Frito Lay||Miles Labs||Stella D'Oro|
|GE Capital||Molson / Coors||Tri-Valley Growers|
|General Binding Corp.||Mothers Bakery||Tyson|
|General Mills||Nabisco Foods Group||United Signature Foods|
|Glaxo Smith Kline||Nature's Path||Wells Fargo|
|Grande Foods||Naturopathic||West Irving Die Casting|
|Guiltless Gourmet||Nestle||Windsor Foods|
|Guys Foods||Olmarc Packaging||Winn-Dixie Florida|
For more information on how Loeb Winternitz can assist you with your auction needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our auction specialists will contact you.